Sellinger Adds Seven Faculty Members
Loyola University Maryland’s Sellinger School of Business and Management has recently hired seven new professors, adding to the over 100 very qualified and engaging faculty members. The new hires are:
- Jay Brown, assistant professor of Information Systems and Operations Management. Brown was the associate director of admissions at The University of Akron and a doctoral candidate in business administration at Kent State University.
- Nune Hovhannisyan, assistant professor of Economics. She was a visiting assistant professor at the University of Colorado Denver/ International College Beijing and holds a doctorate in economics from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Theresa Jefferson, assistant professor of Information Systems and Operations Management. She was an associate research professor and visiting associate professor at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. She holds a doctorate in information management from The George Washington University.
- Patricia Kanashiro, assistant professor of Management and International Business. She was an adjunct professor and teacher assistant at The George Washington University. Kanashiro holds a doctorate from The George Washington University School of Business.
- Fabio Mendez is the Hanway Chair in Global Studies for Economics. He was an associate professor of economics and director of graduate studies at the University of Arkansas. He holds a doctorate in economics from Michigan State University.
- Matthew Sopha, instructor of Information Systems and Operations Management. He is a doctoral candidate in business administration with a concentration in information systems at the Arizona State University W.P. Carey School of Business.
- Marie Yeh, instructor of Marketing. She has previously taught at Kent State University, University of Maryland Baltimore County, Old Dominion University and Howard Community College. Yeh is a doctoral candidate at Kent State University.