New George Washington School of Business Graduate Certificates Debut
MBAs aren’t the only way to enhance your professional skill set through higher education: The George Washington University School of Business (GWSB) recently announced that it is offering a full array of graduate certificate programs, covering a broad range of critical disciplines in demand in today’s global business environment.
“There is no one path leading to a successful career,” Vivek Choudhury, Interim Dean of the GW School of Business, said. “Following your own path is the surest way to achieve personal career goals. With this is mind, GWSB’s graduate certificate programs offer a flexible, customizable way for business professionals to acquire new skills and knowledge, or add to and hone existing expertise, pursuing specializations that match their interests and the demands of their fields.”
According to Bankrate.com, graduate certificates exist to:
- Enhance skills to further a career or to find another job.
- To get new skills to change careers.
- To meet state or national licensing requirements.
GWSB’s graduate certificate programs typically consist of 12 coursework credits. In order to earn a certificate, these specialized programs must be completed within five years and with at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
GWSB is offering the following graduate certificates in:
- Business Analytics
- Business Information Systems
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- International Business
- Management Leadership
- Marketing & Brand Management
- Walkable Urban Real Estate Development
- Digital Marketing & Communications
- Hospitality Management
- Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
- Investments & Portfolio Management
- Management of Technology & Innovation
- Project Management
- Sports Management
You can learn more at the GWSB website.