Albers School of Business Listed in 2017 U.S. News Part Time MBA Rankings
According to U.S. News & World Report, the part time MBA rankings are based on five statistical factors that were collected in fall 2015 and early 2016:
- Average peer assessment score (50 percent of the school’s overall score)
- Average GMAT score and average GRE quantitative and verbal scores of part time MBA students entering in fall 2015 (15 percent). Both GMAT and GRE scores are used if both are reported.
- Average undergraduate GPA of part time MBA students entering in fall 2015 (5 percent)
- Work experience of part time MBA students entering in fall 2015 (15 percent)
- The percentage of the business school’s fall 2015 MBA enrollment that is part time (15 percent)
Programs with AACSB International accreditation that have at least 20 students enrolled part time in fall 2015 are eligible for the part time ranking. 296 of the nation’s 344 part time MBA programs were included in the ranking.
In addition to the 2017 U.S. News & World Report part time MBA rankings, the Albers School of Business has also been recognized on the following lists:
- Leadership Executive MBA – ranked #12 in the nation in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report; #1 in the Northwest and in the top 25 seven out of last eight years
- Albers part time MBA program – 44th in the nation; in Top Ten in the West by Bloomberg BusinessWeek 2015
- Albers Professional MBA program – 20th in the nation by Graduateprograms.com 2016, based on student survey responses
- Albers MBA program – included in “2016 Best 295 Business Schools” The Princeton Review