2017 Pacific Northwest MBA Conference: April 8, 2017
On Saturday, April 8, the 2017 Pacific Northwest MBA Conference—a premier MBA networking and empowerment event held yearly—is heading to Washington. This year, topics of conversation will include everything from the power of diversity to startups and the life of a CEO.
Held at the UW Bothell North Creek Events Center, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from subject matter experts and industry leaders on a variety of subjects such as leadership, corporate social responsibility, finance, operations, strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship and more.
Who Should Attend?
The PNW MBA Conference is open to anyone and everyone. It costs $69 to attend and includes lunch. (An available $10 promo discount is also available for Seattle University’s Albers School of Business and Economics students, using the code MBA10Promo.)
So, who should attend the Pacific Northwest MBA Conference?
- Students & Curious Minds: MBA students, as well as those curious about earning their MBA, are welcome to attend. These individuals will have a chance to build connections by networking with business peers, leaders, and recruiters.
- Speakers: Four Keynote speakers and a range of industry leaders will hold panels and discussions to inspire, guide, and mentor attendees. They’ll share their experience, knowledge and wisdom while enjoying the unique opportunity to promote their brand and ideals.
- Recruiters: Company recruiters will have access to over 150 MBA students, and will also have a unique opportunity to work with various business schools.
- 8 a.m.: Registration Desk Opens
- 9 a.m.: Conference Activities Begin
- The Conference opens with a short Chair’s Welcome and is followed by a Breakfast Keynote Address presented by Dr. Fariba Alamdari, the VP of Marketing & Value Analysis at Boeing.
- Next will be a presentation on “How to Build Your Career” followed by a lecture on “Emotional Intelligence at the Workplace.”
- 12:10 p.m.: Networking Lunch with Executives
- 1 p.m.: Conference Activities Resume
- After lunch, attendees will participate in a panel discussion about “How and Why to Start a Company.”
- Following that, Rajeev Singh, CEO of Accolade and Founder of Concur, will give a Keynote on “How to Start and Sustain a Business,” followed by another panel discussion this time on executive leadership.
- The Conference will close with a keynote address on the “Values of a Leader.”
- 5:30 p.m.: Networking Reception with Recruiters
To register for the event, Pacific Northwest Students should register on the UW Bothell website.