Lerner Welcomes Bloomberg Professionals for Panel Discussion
The University of Delaware’s Lerner College of Business will welcome leading professionals from Bloomberg for a panel discussion on May 12. The event is titled “The Path to Industry Success.” The panel will be hosted by UD’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics in partnership with Bloomberg. The panel will be moderated by UD undergraduate student Rebecca Leisher, who is a junior studying business administration and economics.
The panel discussion will be held from 2:30 to 4 p.m. in the Louise and David Roselle Center for the Arts’ Gore Recital Hall at the University of Delaware campus. The discussion panelists include,
- Paul Sweeney, U.S. director of research and senior analyst, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Rosana Bitar, head of Bloomberg’s department of fixed income, funds and holdings data
- Ken Mackiewicz, software development manager and head of the equity research analysis team in Bloomberg’s research and development department, UD civil and environmental engineering and computer and information sciences alumnus
- Ben Zimmerman, head of Bloomberg’s technology implementation group
- Brendan Reskakis, institutional salesperson within Bloomberg’s core terminal department, UD financealumnus
- Danielle Shannon, manager of global customer support, Bloomberg
Bloomberg L.P. was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981. It is the global business and financial information and news leader. The company aims to give influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. Over 325,000 people subscribe to the Bloomberg Professional Services, a groundbreaking data, analytics and information-delivery service.