Lynn University - Online MBA
Lynn University Online MBA Program Structure
Nationally ranked a top value school by U.S. News & World Report and voted ‘Best in the Region’ by the South Florida Business Journal, the Lynn University online Master of Business Administration program gives working professionals the opportunity to earn their degree from pioneers of online learning. Students of the Lynn University MBA online enjoy expertly designed, asynchronous coursework, unparalleled convenience and small class sizes, which offer frequent opportunities for close interaction and rich discussion with faculty and peers.
The program’s eleven distinct, focused specializations make for a highly-customizable program that students can tailor to their career goals with the flexibility to set their own schedule. The Lynn online MBA can be completed in as little as 1 year, which means you won’t have to wait long to reap the benefits of this IACBE-accredited program.
Curriculum at the Lynn University Online MBA Program
The curriculum of the Lynn University online MBA is designed to develop global managerial and decision-making skills, allowing graduates to become effective leaders in an increasingly multicultural and multinational environment. Students have the flexibility to fit asynchronous learning activities into their schedules, even if they work full time.
Using a general management focus and strategic approach throughout the program, students develop the knowledge and skills to succeed as leaders in the global business landscape. Some of the key program outcomes for graduates include:
- Broad and integrated knowledge of business functions.
- Knowledge of ethical and legal considerations and the social responsiveness to resolve corporate and public issues.
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills and use of technology related to business decision-making.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to lead groups and business organizations.
- Foundations and tools to make and implement strategies.
- The depth and critical importance of the dynamic and global environment as they influence organizations, decisions and operations.
Average GPA: 3.1
% Female: 55%
% Male: 45%
Age Range: 22-60 years old
Average Age: 29 years old
Graduates of the Lynn University online MBA program are thriving in companies including NBC Universal, Under Armor, Estee Lauder, Amazon, American Express and JP Morgan.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
The cost of the Lynn online MBA is $27,000 at $750/credit hour. A one-time, $200 instructional materials fee is also required to receive the required Lynn iPad (which students keep upon graduation) and no other recurring fees are required. It is encouraged to explore the possibility of employer reimbursement and other forms of aid to finance the tuition and further enhance the return on investment from the program.
Lynn University’s tuition and fees are competitive when compared to similar universities in the state of Florida. To make Lynn even more affordable, the Student Finance staff can provide a newsletter with information on obtaining the scholarships, grants and loans students can take advantage of. Finally, students who work for one of Lynn’s Education Partners may qualify for an additional tuition discount.
A bachelor’s degree in any field is required to apply. Students must also submit the following to be considered for the MBA program:
- Personal statement (which is a writing sample demonstrating capacity to perform at the graduate level)
- Official transcripts for all college-level coursework displaying a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from an academic or professional source
- For international students who have not graduated from an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States, a satisfactory TOEFL score (550 paper-based, 213 computer-based or 80 internet-based), IELTS score (6.5 or above), or Duolingo score (105 or above) along with an International Transcript Evaluation and a course equivalency report must be provided.
No GMAT or GRE is required for this program and applicants must have achieved an undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher to be eligible.
Students without an undergraduate business degree are required to meet the following prerequisites for admission to the program:
- Undergraduate transcripts from MBA applicants are reviewed to determine whether the applicant has completed prerequisite course work in financial accounting, macroeconomics and statistics.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint is essential.
- While not required for admission, students who have not taken a course in accounting, macroeconomics, statistics and/or who lack proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) may be required to take one or more graduate-level foundation courses as an elective before completing the core courses in the MBA program.
Application deadlines are as follows:
There are 3 opportunities to begin the program each year. The next start date for the Lynn University online MBA is January 10, 2022. For the annual academic calendar and application deadline information, please contact an admission counselor at email@example.com. Lynn recommends applying as early as possible before the start of each term to allow sufficient time for application evaluation and connecting with an Academic Advisor to register for classes.