University of Denver – MBA@Denver - Online MBA
MBA@Denver Online Program Structure
MBA@Denver, the online MBA program from the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver, helps purpose-driven professionals develop the skills to lead ethical, sustainable businesses. Students can earn an MBA online from an AACSB-accredited college in as few as 21 months while pursuing personal and professional goals.
Why Choose MBA@Denver?
Designed to help busy professionals maintain a balanced life while pursuing a degree, MBA@Denver enables you to:
● Complete the program in as few as 21 months.
● Exchange ideas with classmates and professors during live online classes.
● Complete self-paced weekly coursework on your own schedule.
● Build your network and leadership skills through in-person immersion experiences.
● Connect with 37,000+ global alumni in the Daniels network.
Online MBA Rankings
• U.S. News & World Report: 150 (tie)
MBA@Denver prepares you to become a market-ready leader through a blend of business foundations, management training and immersive learning experiences. The online MBA program consists of 60 credits and can be completed in as few as 21 months. If you choose a concentration, you will complete an additional two courses for a total of 68 credits. The curriculum includes two required, non-credit-bearing, in-person immersions.
GMAT Waivers Available:
If you have three years of professional work experience, or a master’s in a related field, you may qualify for a GMAT waiver.
Applicants with 5-plus years of professional full-time work experience are not required to submit GMAT or GRE scores with their application.
MBA@Denver offers class start dates in January, March, June, and September. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and at least 24 months of full-time professional experience are required for admission. Submit the following materials to apply:
● Online application
● GMAT or GRE scores (Waivers may be available.)
● Official transcripts
● Professional résumé
● Two prompted essays as listed in the application
● Two letters of recommendation
● Application fee
Application deadlines are as follows:
|Program Start Date||Early Priority
|Priority Application Deadline||Final Application Deadline|
|January 2022||September 24, 2021||October 8, 2021||December 3, 2021|