Utica College School of Business and Justice Studies
With world-class faculty bringing real-world experience to the classroom, students in UC’s School of Business and Justice Studies program receive hands-on involvement in an environment suited to their goals and needs, guiding them on their path to becoming the business leaders, accountants, cybersecurity experts, and investigators of tomorrow.
The Utica College School of Business and Justice Studies is located in the heart of Utica College in the middle of New York State.
Named for a Trustee and major benefactor of the College, the Robert Brvenik Center for Business Education is a state-of-the-art facility that houses UC’s innovative programs. The Brvenik Center for Business Education features:
• First Source Federal Credit Union Trading Room
• Previously located in Hubbard Hall, this amazing facility includes computer workstations loaded with financial software, smart boards, and a real-time stock ticker.
• Two state-of-the-art MBA classrooms
• Learning spaces designed for our blended MBA program, featuring advanced video conferencing capabilities.
• Seminar style classrooms
• Meeting spaces
• Student lounges
UC’s School of Business and Justice Studies currently features 16 faculty members.
MBA Degree Offerings
UC’s School of Business and Justice Studies offers an MBA with specializations in the following:
• Insurance & Risk Management (IRM)
• Cyber Policy
• Data Analytics
• Health Care Management
In addition, the school offers an Online MBA in Fraud Management.