The Warwick Business School was established in 1967 when it became a global university. The school began with 3 courses, 5 staff, and 24 students Today the Warwick Business school has become the largest department at the University, and have a global network of over 50,000 alumni. In addition, In 2015 WBS London
was officially opened at The Shard, bringing the Warwick teaching, research, and thought leadership events to the heart of London
The Warwick Business School Rankings
The Financial Times
- Ranked 43rd Full-Time MBA in the world and 4th in the UK, 2020 Gobal MBA Ranking.
- Ranked 1st Distance Learning MBA in the world, 2020 Online MBA Ranking
- Ranked 24th Executive MBA in the world, and 4th in the UK for stand-alone Executive MBAs, 2019 Executive MBA Ranking
- Ranked 11th MSc in Finance and 3rd in the UK, 20202 Masters in Finance Pre-experience Ranking
- Ranked 16th in the world and 3rd in the UK, 2020 Masters in Management Ranking
- Ranked 9th Masters in Managemen in the world and top in the UK, Economist/WhicMBA? 2019 Masters in Management ranking
- Ranked 24th Full-Time MBA in the world and 1st in the UK, Economist/WhichMBA? 2019 global ranking of full-time MBAs
- Ranked 6th Executive MBA in the world, 3rd in Europe and 1st in the UK, Economist/WhichMBA? 2020 Executive MBA ranking
- Ranked 8th Full-time MBA in the world and 3rd in the UK for one-year MBAs outside the USA, International MBAs: One-year programs 2019
Warwick Business School is part of the University of Warwick located in the centre of England, within an hour of the city of London and only twenty minutes from Birmingham Airport. North of Oxford, the Warwick Business School is close to the cosmopolitan Birmingham, Leamington Spa, and pretty Warwick with its medieval castle. In Autumn 2014, Warwick opened their London base at The Shard
– the tallest building in the EU. WBS is on the 17th floor of the 87-story Shard, which is at the heart of the London Bridge Quarter neighborhood, one of London’s most vibrant districts.
The Warwick Business School has dedicated MBA, Postgraduate, and Undergraduate study spaces. The extension was completed in 2015, allowing Warwick students to create a number of study spaces complete with big screens, individual and group work areas. The Library
houses 1.2 million printed volumes and 13 kilometers of archives. Every year they add around 1.1 km of stock. Over 30,000 electronic journals are currently received and more than 56,000 electronic books. The Library houses various workspaces enabling group and private study. The Warwick Learning Grid is an exciting and innovative space that supports and facilitates independent learning. The Learning Grid allows students to work flexibly including individual study, group problem-solving activities, teamwork, and presentation work. The Warwick Business School also offers a post-graduate study hub for all students.
Warwick Business School Network
The Warwick Business School community comprises over 50,000 graduates, plus all WBS students, faculty, and support staff, as well as a network of corporate partners. This community is your connections to future careers, global networks, and friends for life.
Warwick Business School Degree Offerings
The Warwick Business school offers a Full-Time MBA, Distance Learning MBA, Distance Learning MBA, Executive MBA, MSc in Accounting and Finance, MSc in Consulting, MSc in Marketing, MSc Business with Operations Management, MSc in International Business, MSc in Business Analytics, MSc in Management, MSc in Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation, MSc in Marketing and Strategy, MSc in Finance, MSc in Finance & Economics, MSc in Mathematical Finance, MSc in Business and Finance.