Michael J. Coles College of Business – Kennesaw State University - Evening MBA
Kennesaw State Evening MBA Program Structure
The Coles College of Business Evening MBA is an internationally accredited evening MBA program, which is designed for the working professional. This part-time, accelerated program totals 12 classes (36 credit hours), and you can complete your degree in as little as 18 months or take as long as 6 years.
The program is delivered at convenient times and locations that fit your busy schedule. Courses are offered in the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Each class meets one evening each week, Monday to Thursday, starting at 6:00 p.m. Courses are taught in key business centers in the Atlanta metroplex including the Cobb Galleria and Sandy Springs.
The curriculum of the KSU MBA consists of eight core courses in essential business disciplines and four electives.
The core curriculum covers the following:
– ACCT 8000: Accounting Insights for Managers
– ECON 8010: Resource Allocation and Decision Analysis
– FIN 8020: Business Finance
– MGT 8040: Managing the Value Chain
– MGT 8050: Managing and Leading Work Behavior
– MKTG 8030: Strategic Marketing
– MGT 8999: Strategic Management: An Integrative Capstone Experience
Upon entering the KSU MBA program, foundation knowledge is required in the areas of financial accounting, managerial accounting, corporate finance, and business statistics. This is satisfied either through the successful completion of these undergraduate courses or online modules available for purchase through KSU.
Part-Time MBA Rankings
- KSU’s evening MBA is ranked as one of the top part-time programs in America according to US News and World Report (2021)
- KSU’s evening MBA program is rated a Tier I program in CEO Magazine’s 2020 Global MBA Rankings
- KSU-Coles College was ranked #1 for public, part-time MBAs in Georgia by US News and World Report (2018)
For Fall 2020, the KSU MBA program has over 340 students. The average entering student has a 3.22 undergraduate GPA and six plus years of professional experience. Approximately 48% of the incoming class identify as belonging to one or more racial minority groups, and 51% identify as female.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
In-state tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is $352 per credit hour plus fees. As a 36 credit hour program, most Georgia residents will pay between $19,000-$23,000 depending on length of time in the program.
More information on tuition and fees, financial aid, scholarships and assistantships can be found here.
Admission to the KSU MBA program is based on a competitive evaluation of pooled applicants using the following criteria:
– Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree (in any field) from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent in the case of those with an international education background
– Nature and total years of full-time professional experience
– Academic achievement as demonstrated on official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
Additional information may be requested in order to better assess the candidate’s preparedness to enter the program. The KSU MBA program does not require standardized tests for admissions consideration, however, in certain cases the department may ask candidates to take the GMAT or GRE exam in order to improve their chances for admission.
ALL admissions documentation must be submitted by:
- Application Deadlines:
- Fall, July 1
- Spring, Nov 1
- Summer, April 1.
To learn more about the application process, please check out our website.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.