Michael J. Coles College of Business – Kennesaw State University - WebMBA
Kennesaw State WebMBA Program Structure
The Kennesaw State University WebMBA is a part-time program for working professionals who want to earn their MBA without the restrictions of set class times and locations. For five consecutive terms, students take two courses each in a lock-step schedule which leads to graduation in about 20 months. The team-based, cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer learning and long-lasting relationships. Upon completion, graduates are awarded a diploma identical to KSU’s campus-based MBA programs. There is a mandatory two-day orientation in Atlanta with the rest of the Georgia WebMBA consortium to help set students up for success.
The KSU WebMBA is a comprehensive, streamlined program with class instruction 100% online. The curriculum consists of 10 classes:
– WMBA 6000: Human Behavior in Organizations
– WMBA 6010: Managerial Accounting
– WMBA 6030: Global and International Business
– WMBA 6040: Managerial Decision Analysis
– WMBA 6050: Strategic Marketing
– WMBA 6070: Entrepreneurship
– WMBA 6080: Management Information Systems
– WMBA 6100: Operations and Supply-Chain Management
– WMBA 6110: Strategic Management
Upon entering the KSU WebMBA program, foundation knowledge is required in the areas of financial accounting, managerial accounting, corporate finance and business statistics. This is satisfied either through successful completion of these undergraduate courses or online modules available for purchase through KSU.
Online MBA Rankings
– The KSU WebMBA is ranked as one of the top-75 online MBA programs in America US News and World Report (2021).
– Ranked as a top-100 online MBA by S. News and World Report’s list of Best Online MBA Programs
As of Fall 2020, the KSU WebMBA has over 180 students. The average entering student has a 3.22 undergraduate GPA and ten years of professional experience. Approximately 40% of the incoming class identify as belonging to one or more racial minority groups and 54% identify as female.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Tuition and fees for the Kennesaw State University WebMBA is set at a flat rate of $24,470 ($739/credit hour) for both in-state and out-of-state students, which includes the up-front $800 orientation fee.
More information on tuition and fees, financial aid, scholarships and assistantships can be found here.
Admission to the KSU WebMBA program is based on a competitive evaluation of pooled applicants using the following criteria:
– Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree (in any field) from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent in the case of those with an international education background
– Nature and total years of full-time professional experience (two years of full-time professional experience is required for WebMBA applicants)
– Academic achievement as demonstrated on official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
– Two letters of recommendation
Additional information may be requested in order to better assess the candidate’s preparedness to enter the program. The KSU WebMBA program does not require standardized tests for admissions consideration, however, in certain cases the department may ask candidates to take the GMAT or GRE exam in order to improve their chances for admission.
ALL admissions documentation must be submitted by:
- Application Deadlines:
- Fall, July 1
- Spring, Nov 1