Stanford 2020-2021 Full-Time MBA: Application Deadlines, Decision and Notification Dates
If you are an applicant to the Stanford 2020-2021 Full-Time MBA, MetroMBA has compiled a list of resources as your prepare your admissions journey below.
Stanford 2020-2021 Full-Time MBA Application Deadlines
|Application Round||Application Deadline||Final Notification|
|Round 1||Sept. 15, 2020||Dec. 10, 2020|
|Round 2||Jan. 6, 2021||Apr. 1, 2021|
|Round 3||Apr. 6, 2021||May, 20, 2021|
Additional Notes on the Stanford Full-Time MBA 2020-2021 Application Process
We cannot guarantee that we will review information sent to the MBA admissions office after the deadline of the round in which you apply.
|Application Round||Submit your application by …||We will notify you …|
|Round 1||15 September 2020||10 December 2020|
|Round 2||06 January 2021||01 April 2021|
|Round 3||06 April 2021||20 May 2021|
Selecting an Application Round
Stanford allows applicants to apply to one of the three application rounds each year and applicants may apply only once per application year.
Stanford encourages applicants not to rush their application, however have noted there are advantages to applying in either Round 1 or Round 2, including:
- Ample time to complete recommended quantitative and/or English language coursework prior to arrival on campus.
- Access to the on-campus housing lottery including Stanford GSB Residences (Jack McDonald Hall and Schwab Residential Center).
- Additional time to complete the visa application process (Bechtel International Center).
- The opportunity to attend Admit Weekend (there is no Admit Weekend for Round 3).
Stanford posts your decision to your account on the notification dates listed above for the round in which you applied. They will also send an email to the address used to create your application profile to notify you when your decision is available. Once you hear back from Stanford, please share your results on Clear Admit’s MBA Livewire.
Highlights of the Stanford Full-Time MBA 2021 Class
If you are researching programs and deciding on where to apply, it is important to understand where you stack up against the competition. Below are important metrics for the Stanford Full-Time MBA.
|Average Years of Work Experience||4.6 years|
|Class Split||47% female, 27% students of color, 43% International|
MBA Checklist for the Stanford Full-Time MBA
- All undergraduate and graduate institutions you are attending or have attended after high school (postsecondary school)
- Academic degree(s) pursued and/or received
- Grade point average (GPA)
- Transcript of courses
- Language proficiency
- GMAT or GRE score
- One-page resume and professional work experience
- Two personal essays: 1) what matters most to you, and why? 2) Why Stanford?
- Background, Activities & Interests, and Awards & Honors sections of the application, to tell Stanford more about yourself.
- Optional short answer questions
- Two letters of recommendation
- $25 application fee
- To learn about other applicants applying to the Stanford Full-Time MBA, check out the Stanford MBA LiveWire via Clear Admit, the leading independent resource for top-tier MBA applicants. MBA LiveWire is a social forum for applicants to share their journey throughout the admissions process.
- The application process can be overwhelming, fortunately you can view FAQ, Essay Topic Analysis, Interview Reports and much more via Clear Admit’s Stanford in-depth school profile here.
- To research more information about program cost, financial aid and curriculum, check out the Stanford full-time MBA snapshot here.