Eller College of Management – University of Arizona - Online MBA
Arizona Eller College of Management Online MBA Structure
Eller Online MBA students can take their courses from anywhere at anytime. Online MBA courses are offered in a carousel format that repeats every 12 months. There are two sessions per semester, and a typical session offers two core courses and a minimum of two electives. To complete the degree, students take 45 credits, including 28 core units and 17 elective units.
Courses for the Eller College of Management Online MBA program are as follows:
• Introduction to Financial Accounting
• Introduction to Managerial Accounting
• Communication for Managers
• Economics for Managers
• Business Strategy
• Survey of Finance as Analyst
• Survey of Finance as Corporate Manager
• Leadership in Organizations
• Managing Ethics in Organizations
• Applied Business Statistics
• Operations Management
• Strategic Management of Information Systems
• Market-based Management
• Marketing of Innovations
Online MBA Rankings
• U.S. News & World Report: 21 (tie)
Previously enrolled students in the University of Arizona Online MBA program at the Eller College of Management were typically around 34-years old. The undergraduate GPA average was 3.26, the GMAT average was 544, and the average work experience average was 7.4 years.
Typical Online MBA classes at UA Eller feature a female-to-male student ratio of 1:3.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
The Eller Online MBA is $1,145 per unit with a total tuition of $51,525.
Tuition for the Online MBA program is $45,000 and the program can be completed in as little as 14 months or up to four years. In addition to covering the cost of our nationally-ranked, state-of-the-art program, the total tuition above includes all e-books and electronic course materials throughout the time in the program. Students will be responsible for additional purchase of external webcam.
We offer a 10 percent tuition scholarship for the Online MBA program to all veterans and active military personnel. In addition, our Office of Financial Aid can help you explore scholarships, grants and loans that may be available to you.
Other financial aid—including government grants and loans—may be available to help pay program costs.
For information, visit the University of Arizona Office of Student Financial Aid.
What We Look For:
• An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
• Professional experience demonstrating challenging assignments, career progression, carefully considered goals and a strong work ethic
• Personal qualities demonstrating leadership potential, initiative, involvement and integrity
A complete application consists of the following items, to be received by the noted admissions deadline:
• A completed application form
• Application fee ($85 domestic applicants/ $95 international applicants, waived until February 15, 2020).
• A comprehensive essay
• A professional resume
• Three professional letters of recommendation
• One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college, or community college attended
• Official GMAT scores or GRE scores (test must have been taken within the last five years of the intended term of enrollment)
* We will accept unofficial versions of school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Also include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each school transcript.
Application deadlines are as follows:
The Online MBA has six start dates per year:
January 11, 2021: Spring 1
March 8, 2021: Spring 2
May 10, 2021: Summer 1
July 5, 2021: Summer 2
August 30, 2021: Fall 1
October 25, 2021: Fall 2
Application deadlines are approximately one month before each start date.
Application fee waived through February 15, 2020.