WEBINAR: Which is right for you: An MBA or a specialized MS degree?
Interested in MBA Programs? What about Specialized Masters Programs?
There are many differences between the two categories of Business Masters Degrees – from who is eligible for each program, to the curriculum covered, to the career outcomes post-graduation from each.
In this upcoming webinar with Santa Clara University, we will dive a bit deeper into these program options.
- learn the differences between an MBA degree and a specialized Master of Science degree
- understand the MS degree options in business analytics, financial analytics and marketing
- hear career and salary potential of graduates with an MBA, MSBA, MSFA and MSM
- listen to success stories of SCU online graduates
- be able to decide which degree program is right for them based on their career goals
- acquire admissions information to complete the steps to enrollment for the upcoming term
Date: July 19, 2022
Time: 12 pm Pacific
The event will take place on July 19th at 12 pm pacific time. The discussion will begin with an introduction to MBA & MS Degree Programs and then leave plenty of time for Q&A from the attendees. The event will also be recorded, so if you cannot make it to the live event, register and we will send you the video!
After you register – research different program options at the MetroMBA Program Search Tool