Wharton 2022-2023 Full-Time MBA: Application Deadlines, Interview, and Notification Dates
We have provided applicants with a complete breakdown of the Wharton MBA 2022-2023 deadline, interview and notification dates.
Wharton 2022-2023 Full-Time MBA Application Deadlines
|Application Round||Application Deadline||Interview Invites||Final Notification|
|Round 1||Sept. 7, 2022||Oct. 25, 2022||Dec. 15, 2022|
|Round 2||Jan. 4, 2023||Feb. 17, 2023||Mar. 23, 2023|
|Round 3||Mar. 29, 2023||Apr. 13, 2023||May. 10, 2023|
When to Apply to the Wharton MBA
Below is an outline of the recommended timeline to apply to Wharton depending on if you are a first-time applicant, a reapplicant, or applying to a specific program.
|First-time Applicants||Wharton encourages you to apply to in Round 1 or 2. Space in the class becomes more limited for Round 3 applicants, resulting in a more competitive round.|
|Submatriculation applicants||You should apply in Round 3 so that a more complete academic record is available.|
|Reapplicants||Wharton strongly encourages you to apply during Round 1 or 2.|
|International Student||If you need to apply for a student visa to study in the United States, Wharton recommends that you apply in Round 1 or 2. For advice and guidelines, see the International Students section in What You Need to Apply.|
|Application Round||Submit your application by …||We will notify you …|
|Round 1||07 September 2022||15 December 2022|
|Round 2||04 January 2023||23 March 2023|
|Round 3||29 March 2023||10 May 2023|
Highlights of the Wharton Full-Time MBA 2024 Class
If you are researching programs and deciding on where to apply, it is important to understand where you stack up against the competition. Below are important metrics for the Wharton Full-Time MBA.
|Average Years of Work Experience||5 years|
|Class Split||50% female, 35% international, 36% U.S. students of color|
MBA Checklist for the Wharton Full-Time MBA
- Background Information
- Application Fee
- Two Essays
- Transcripts (unofficial or official)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT or GRE Score
- English Language Test Score
- To learn about other applicants applying to the Wharton Full-Time MBA, check out the Wharton MBA LiveWire via Clear Admit, the leading independent resource for top-tier MBA applicants. MBA LiveWire is a social forum for applicants to share their journey throughout the admissions process.
- The application process can be overwhelming, fortunately you can view FAQ, Essay Topic Analysis, Interview Reports and much more via Clear Admit’s Wharton in-depth school profile here.
- To research more information about program cost, financial aid and curriculum, check out the Wharton full-time MBA snapshot here.