New MBA Jobs: Morgan Stanley, Google, Nike, and More
Every MBA’s goal is to land their dream job, but why limit your choices to the United States? With so many great companies recruiting MBAs to develop businesses in markets across the globe, it’s hard to stay on top of all the opportunities out there. Here’s a selection of some of the most exciting open positions out there right now in the US, Europe and Asia:
Morgan Stanley – Full-Time Associate
A full-time Associate position in Morgan Stanley’s New York Global Capital Markets division is open. New associates are placed into one of four main GCM departments: Equity Capital Markets, Fixed Income Capital Markets, Leveraged Finance, or Client Solutions. According to Morgan Stanley, GCM’s flat structure provides new hires with a high level of responsibility early in their careers. Specific roles will vary depending on which department a new hire is placed into.
Activities of the full-time Associate include:
- Learn corporate valuation methodologies, financial statement analysis, and modeling
- Train for and complete mandatory regulatory exams
- Gain opportunities to network with senior officers within Investment Banking and Global Capital Markets
- Provide clients with holistic solutions to various issues
Visit the Morgan Stanley careers page to see more jobs opportunities.
Google – Financial Analyst
Google is hiring new Financial Analysts at its New York offices. At a tech giant driven by data, the work of analysts is key to making strategic company decisions. New hires develop management reports to help Google leadership make sound choices while scaling the company’s automated financial processes. Candidates should have four years of relevant work experience in financial or quantitative analysis.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
- Lead financial modeling and structuring of partnerships agreements
- Work with US Partnerships leadership team for mobile and video verticals
- Accelerate growth through insightful analytics
See this job, and many more, at Google’s careers page.
CHECK THIS OUT: How To Get a Job with Google in 2018
Nike – Strategy Deployment Manager
Nike has an exciting Strategy Deployment Manager position open in its European & Middle Eastern branch, located at the Holland offices. The new hire will work closely with corporate leadership to develop and drive Nike’s Marketplace Operations Europe Strategy. The Strategy Deployment Manager has a lot on their plate as they ensure cross-functional alignment across Sales and Operations in Europe and Globally.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop strategic plans, ensuring alignment with corporate strategic objectives, sales & operations functional strategies, and global strategies
- Provide project management support as needed
- Communicate with stakeholders across Nike and other external parties
- Strengthen corporate leadership by participating in off-sites, leadership team meetings and other ad-hoc meetings where necessary
Visit Nike’s careers page to see more job openings.
Starbucks – Director, Strategy & Analytics
You may have worked at a coffee shop to help pay for college, but you won’t need to look for any barista with your MBA. Starbucks Corporate is hiring a new Director of Strategy & Analytics at its Seattle offices, specifically for its Global Food Safety, Quality & Regulatory division. The coffee company isn’t looking for someone who is comfortable outside their comfort zone, with the company writing in the job posting:
“A successful candidate will be comfortable working independently in ambiguous, unstructured environments while driving adoption of new ways of working, fostering an organizational growth mindset, and further developing organizational maturity. Prior experience in food safety or quality is not required.”
Major responsibilities include:
- Driving operational excellence across Starbucks’ food safety and quality mission areas
- Evolving our organization’s strategy and ensuring the strategic pillars are effectively deployed across all levels of our function
- Building new analytics capabilities to prevent food-borne illness
See more jobs like this at Starbucks’ corporate careers page.
Two Sigma – Business Innovation and Growth Strategist
Two Sigma, a fintech company, is searching for a Business Innovation and Growth Strategist to join its Hong Kong-based Business Innovation & Growth team. Working with team members in New York and Hong Kong, new Strategists will help develop new ways for software, data science and engineering to disrupt and transform every industry.
Job responsibilities include:
- Help plan and execute the growth in the Asia Pacific region
- Participate in crafting the long-term strategy and operating model
- Follow new technologies, business models, and market trends to find new business opportunities
Two Sigma posts this job, and many others, on its careers page.