Simon Business School – University of Rochester - Full-Time MBA
University of Rochester Simon Business School Full-Time MBA Overview
• Take more electives in the first year, and take them earlier in your program of study.
• Travel through your curricular experience with a cohort of students with similar career interests.
• Enter the workforce as a polished professional by taking two required breadth electives designed to prepare you with the skills employers desire.
• Choose from 10 specializations organized in three tracks—finance, marketing, and consulting—as well as the opportunity to round out studies by choosing one or more minors, designed to provide a deeper understanding in 10 key areas.
• Pursue various hand-on learning opportunities, such as international immersions, case competitions, and project-based courses designed for you to work with a team to develop real business solutions for clients.
In addition, you can choose to pursue our STEM-designated MBA option, which shows recruiters that you’ll arrive on the job with analytic tools and leadership skills that positively impact a company’s bottom line. In addition, the designation allows international students to work in the US for up to 36 months on a student visa, if hired in a STEM-eligible role.
Learn more about our MBA curriculum.
The University of Rochester Simon Business School full-time MBA Class of 2022 features 126 total students that are, on average, 28-years old. About 58 percent of the class is male, while 42 percent is female, and 37 percent of the class is international. Forty-six percent of US students are African American, Hispanic American, or Native American.
On average, students enroll in the full-time program with 4.9 years of work experience a median GPA (80th percentile) between 2.8–3.7, and a GMAT score (80th percentile) between 540–720.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Tuition for the full-time MBA at the Simon Business School is currently $48,000. About 85 percent of the full-time class receives scholarship support.
Please include the following in order to apply:
• Online application
• Current résumé and work history
• One required essay (250-500 word limit)
• Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
• School-issued official transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college attended
• Test-taker results for GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (including Analytical Writing Assessment), scanned and uploaded (view school code here)
• Contact information for two references who can provide a professional recommendation, if contacted
• $90 application fee
• Test-taker results for TOEFL or IELTS, scanned and uploaded (view school code here)
• Required of all international candidates except those who attended three or more consecutive years of post-secondary education taught solely in English and received a baccalaureate or master’s degree from a college or university where English was the language of instruction.
Fall 2021 application deadlines are as follows: