Simon Business School – University of Rochester - MS in Marketing Analytics
University of Rochester Simon Business School MS in Marketing Analytics Overview
• Our expert faculty and rigorous curriculum will train you to understand, interpret, and communicate big data, so you’ll be prepared for a career in marketing, marketing research, pricing, business analytics and analysis, or sales management.
• This program offers the option to pursue an internship track, which will help you strengthen your résumé and gain professional experience before heading into your full-time role.
• The program is STEM-designated, which shows recruiters that you’ll arrive on the job with analytic tools and leadership skills that positively impact a company’s bottom line. In addition, the designation allows international students to work in the US for up to 36 months on a student visa, if hired in a STEM-eligible role.
• Get hands-on learning experience by joining Simon Marketing Association, which hosts an annual inter-school Simon Marketing Case Competition. Joining Simon Pricing Club is another great opportunity, which allows you to attend the Professional Pricing Society conference and inviting pricing industry leaders to campus.
Learn more about our MS in Marketing Analytics program details.
There are currently 75 students in the MS in Marketing Analytics program that are, on average, 22-years old. About 81 percent of the class is comprised of female students, with 19 percent male students. The GMAT range (80th percentile) is between 650–730, and the GPA range (80th percentile) is between 3.1–3.9. Students in the program have an average of six months of previous work experience.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Tuition for the University of Rochester MS in Marketing Analytics is currently $67,250. More than 65 percent of MS in Marketing Analytics students receive scholarship support.
Please include the following in order to apply:
• Online application
• Current résumé and work history
• One required essay (250-500 word limit)
• Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
• School-issued official transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college attended
• Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE (including Analytical Writing Assessment), scanned and uploaded
• Contact information for two references who can provide a professional recommendation, if contacted
• $90 application fee
• Test-taker results for TOEFL or IELTS, scanned and uploaded (view school code here)
• Required of all international candidates except those who attended three or more consecutive years of post-secondary education taught solely in English and received a baccalaureate or master’s degree from a college or university where English was the language of instruction.
• Optional InitialView interview and writing sample—an excellent way to add dimension to your candidacy and demonstrate English proficiency.
Application deadlines are as follows: