Leavey School of Business – Santa Clara University - Online Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics
- School Overview
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Online MBA
- Online Masters of Marketing
- Masters of Science in Information Systems
- Masters of Science in Business Analytics
- Online Masters of Science in Business Analytics
- Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics
- Online Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics
- Register Now With MetroMBA
Santa Clara University Online Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics Program Structure
Created by the world-renowned faculty, the Santa Clara University Online Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics’ innovative curriculum, flexible STEM program duration, and hands-on learning experience deliver the essential knowledge, skills, and analytical tools to advance your finance career to the next level. The vast alumni network and the central location in the Silicon Valley provide premier career opportunities in sought-after corporations, financial institutions, consulting firms, and FinTech.
- Program duration: intensive 12-month part-time option available.
- Time/schedule: Courses can be completed in an asynchronous online format (Mandatory three-day residency is required at the beginning of the first term)
- Course delivery: Cohort style with elective options.
Integrated courses cover the business fundamentals in a cohort format. There are two intakes per year, with classes beginning in the fall or the spring.
The Santa Clara University Online Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics program requires the completion of 36-semester units of coursework. Courses in the MS Finance & Analytics degree are arrayed in core foundational courses and elective options.
- Financial Forecasting & Analysis (pre-Fall; course starts ahead of the Fall quarter)
- Math for Finance & Analytics with R
- Database Management Systems – Fundamentals of SQL
- Data Analytics with Python
Electives: Courses are subject to change and availability in a given quarter is not guaranteed.
- Introduction to Time Series Analysis
- Analytics for FNCE (Panel Data)
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructuring
- Introduction to Fin Tech
- Machine Learning
- Alternative Investments
- Financial Engineering
- Marketing Analytics
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Tuition for the Santa Clara Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics costs $1,312 per unit, with students completing a minimum of 36 units for the program. Most student loans are based on either financial need or creditworthiness and are available only to US citizens and permanent residents. Applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships during the admissions process. Scholarship recipients are awarded at the time of admission. Scholarships awarded are conditioned upon a cumulative 3.3 GPA throughout the first academic year of enrollment.
Applicants to the Santa Clara Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics program must have completed a Baccalaureate degree or recognized qualifications equivalent to a degree.
To apply to the Finance & Analytics program, applicants must submit a completed application form, official transcripts from each institution attended (domestic degrees) or WES course-by-course (international degrees), personal statement, current résumé, and two letters of recommendation. Official GMAT scores or GRE scores must also be sent in by applicants, along with a $148 application fee. International students from non-native English-speaking countries must provide a recent TOEFL score in order to prove English fluency.
Fall: September 4
Spring: March 13