Leavey School of Business – Santa Clara University - Masters of Science in Business Analytics
- School Overview
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
- Online MBA
- Online Masters of Marketing
- Masters of Science in Information Systems
- Masters of Science in Business Analytics
- Online Masters of Science in Business Analytics
- Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics
- Online Masters of Science in Finance & Analytics
- Register Now With MetroMBA
Santa Clara University Masters of Science in Business Analytics Program Structure
Through an expertly designed curriculum that blends business acumen with data analysis, we prepare you for careers in one of the fastest-growing, most in-demand fields in tech.
• Program duration: Five quarters full-time; two years part-time.
• Time/schedule: Evening and Saturday classes following a Monday and Wednesday; or Tuesday and Thursday schedule.
• Course delivery: Cohort style with elective options.
Integrated courses cover the business fundamentals in a cohort format. There is one intake per year, with classes beginning in the fall.
The Santa Clara University Masters in Business Analytics program requires the completion of 42 units of coursework. Courses in the MS Business Analytics degree are arrayed in four clusters: Business Foundations, Statistics and Optimization, Business Analytics, and Technology. In addition, the school offers an array of elective options.
Business Foundations Topics – all required:
• Principles of Marketing
• Principles of Finance
• Microeconomics for Business Decision with Econometric Applications
Statistics and Optimization – required:
• Math for Finance & Analytics
Business Analytics – all required:
• Marketing Analytics
• Business Analytics Practicum/Capstone
Technology – all required:
• Machine Learning
• Data Analytics (with Python)
• R programming
• Database Management Systems – Fundamentals
The most recent class of Santa Clara University’s Business Analytics students entered the program with around 2.5 years of professional work experience, GMAT average of 668, GRE average of 315, a 3.4 GPA, and was around 28-years old.
Tuition, Scholarships, and Financial Aid
Tuition for the Santa Clara Masters of Science in Business Analytics costs $1,318 per unit, with students completing a minimum of 42 units for the program.
Most student loans are based on either financial need or creditworthiness and are available only to US citizens and permanent residents. Applicants are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships during the admissions process. Scholarship recipients are awarded at the time of admission. Scholarships awarded are conditioned upon a cumulative 3.3 GPA throughout the first academic year of enrollment.
Santa Clara Masters of Science in Business Analytics Admissions
Applicants to the Santa Clara Masters of Science in Business Analytics program must have completed a Baccalaureate degree or recognized qualifications equivalent to a degree.
To apply to the Business Analytics program, applicants must submit a completed application form, official transcripts from each institution attended (domestic degrees) or WES course-by-course (international degrees), personal statement, current résumé, and two letters of recommendation. Official GMAT scores or GRE scores must also be sent in by applicants, along with a $148 application fee. International students from non-native English-speaking countries must provide a recent TOEFL score in order to prove English fluency.